We ask for excellence from our teachers.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you understand and are familiar with the process of transformation?
- Are you ready to learn a tried and tested powerful method that will give you the perfect tools to take into the world?
- Are you working with a specific client group already and would like to bring in some movement.
- Are you ready to create a new career path as an Ecstatic Awakening Dance Teacher.
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
At the School of Ecstatic Movement everyone is welcome.
We are really passionate about Ecstatic Awakening Dance and the miracles that appear to happen when we are truly following our Bliss.
To help us strengthen our ethos at the School of Ecstatic Movement, we are looking for people who want to become the best versions of themselves in order to allow them to be the best teachers they can be of this beautiful process.
Through our work here we have identified a list of qualities that our teachers need to blossom.
All we ask of you is that you come into the training with;
- willingness to learn
- a readiness to witness what might come up in yourself
- hold yourself with kindness as you explore the power of movement, breath, rhythm and the Ecstatic Awakening Dance process.
Why do we need that from you?
Well, these are the qualities you are going to need to be able to be a grounded, confident, empowered and knowledgeable Ecstatic Awakening Dance Teacher. When you hold your classes, you are inviting people to be courageous enough to drop down out of their busy minds into their beautiful bodies and really let go and surrender in a safe, nurturing space.
“A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” Goethe
- Service – You are really ready to be of service to the world. You like to ask “how can I add value to other people’s lives?”
- Courage – you take action steps even though you feel scared. Feel the fear and do it anyway!
- Desire – You know what you want and you WANT it so much that you have to act on it!
- Enthusiasm – you are filled with joy and love for what you do, otherwise there’s no point doing it!
- Passion – You allow your passion for your vision to drive you forward and to burn through all inner and outer obstacles.
- Faith – You trust that there is a higher power that has your greatest good in mind and have faith that the Universe always conspires in your favour; not always giving you what you want but exactly what you need!
- Determination / Perseverance – You never allow obstacles or challenges to stop you in your vision, and you are prepared to keep doing it and over again until it becomes embodied.
- You are open, warm and non-judgmental – You like people! You like creating a beautiful space where people can feel held and supported.
- You are comfortable with the intensity and full range of emotions within yourself – We get that some emotions maybe easier to access than others in ourselves but we will expect you to be able to embrace everything from anger to ecstasy. Any emotions that arise in our sessions are just coming up to be released and we love that this happens.
- Compassionate/Self-forgiving– you are able to be kind to yourself and others as you let go of old worn out patterns of thinking and behaviour.
- Authentic – The more grounded you are in your authentic being the more able you are to hold space for others to come into their authentic being.
We don’t expect you to be perfect. We don’t expect you to be ‘fixed’, certain or faultless. These things don’t add up to excellence for us. Being o willing and ready to meet every aspect of the training (and the dance) with kindness and love is what makes up our version of excellent.
If you are interested by this training and have any questions at all, I would love to speak to you.
You can reach me on 07879 292235 or send an email to email@example.com.
“Ecstatic Awakening Dance teacher training was so much more than I expected. I not only learnt the skills and gained the confidence to teach this powerful method, but I also went on a journey of personal transformation.
The course is dynamic and packed full of theoretical knowledge and practical exercises. It teaches you how to create a safe and encouraging space for others to take a journey of self-exploration and self-expression through the power of movement, breath and meditation. There is so much that can be said about the benefits of the method, but what touched me most was its invitation to me to be free to dance my own dance, to feel liberated from the constraints of rules and to instead embrace the possibility of moving freely and boldly.
Rebecca is a brilliant teacher. She is honest, passionate and deeply committed to the growth of her students. I felt very supported by her and by her amazing assistant, Zoë, throughout the whole training.
It was wonderful to connect with other brilliant women on the course and to form loving and nurturing relationships with them. I returned home feeling more grounded, empowered, and sensually awakened.
I can’t recommend the Ecstatic Awakening Dance teacher training enough. Thank you so much!”