Her methods encourage the client to bring full awareness into the present moment, as this is where true magick and healing can occur. Once the senses are opened and the energy is flowing in harmony once again, you are left feeling integrated, vibrant, grounded and alive. Tara has an eclectic approach that will often blend different treatments and techniques as required for whatever the client needs at that time. Whether seeking inspiration, relaxation or guidance,
Ayurvedic (yoga) massage and Indian head massage
she offers the following:
This type of Ayurvedic Massage is an invigorating, deep tissue full body massage, using strokes with the hands and sometimes the feet. A special oil and powder is used to enhance the release of tensions from the muscles and joints. Yoga based stretches may be incorporated if required; these are used to open the body and allow the vital life force energy to flow more freely through us.
This massage is an invitation to be at ease in the body.
It brings us a sense of balance, harmony and grace, aiding a deeper reconnection with ourselves.
Indian Head Massage is a seated treatment based on old Ayurvedic techniques involving work on the upper back, shoulders, chest, arms, neck, scalp and face.
Using a variety of strokes and movements of varying pressures
to relax and rejuvenate. The essential oils that are used for this treatment are chosen using a method of dowsing the chakras*.
The massages may be combined with stimulation of required Marma points. Marma points are energy centres on the body, which are connection points between the physical body and the subtle energetic bodies.
Benefits of a session include:
- Reduced stress and fatigue
- Relief from headaches and migraine
- Improved concentration and memory
- Releasing energetic blocks in the body
- Relaxing muscles and relieving chronic tensions
- Profound relaxation
- Improved vitality and fluidity in the body.
- Improving blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Regained sense of wholeness, feeling at peace in the body
- Changes of old holding patterns/habits of the physical body.
- Calmer, deeper sleep.
- Improved alignment and body posture.
- More clarity & self-love/acceptance.
Energetic healing and rebalancing
Tara is qualified in various types of energetic healing techniques, most commonly known are Reiki and spiritual healing. For this treatment it is important to understand that a ‘whole’ and healthy person is a combination of the physical, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual bodies in harmony together. Healing focuses on rebalancing these ‘unseen’ bodies. If they are in disharmony or our life force energy is low, it may result in dis-ease, for example getting sick or feeling stressed.
The ‘healer’ acts a conduit for universal life force energy and flows this through the client’s energy field/*chakras by laying the hands on various points of the body. This universal energy is then amplified by the telepathic use of ancient symbols believed to carry special healing power. The session commences with a cleansing technique using either white sage or a special tincture of crystals and herbs.
* There are seven major chakras on the body, which are energy centres of spiritual power. ‘They are related to your state of health, well-being, healing, psychic abilities and your spiritual growth; they form the blue print of your being.’ Ozaniec
" After a treatment I feel as though I have been fed, deep at a soul level." Miss T
"…I actually felt energy massaging the base of my spine, deeply relaxing, thank you " Paul
Please contact me to book an appointment.